MSP is looking for a long-term data-integrity specialist to work for about 15–20 hours per week.
The employee’s primary duty will involve checking and correcting metadata for articles submitted for publication in our journals. Secondary duties may include investigating bounced emails and research for special projects. Attention to detail is a must.
The start date is flexible. After an initial training period, the work schedule may be flexible as well.
- strong computer literacy;
- close attention to detail;
- able to quickly adapt to and learn our various data systems;
- must be prompt and responsible;
- strong research skills are a plus;
- familiarity with LaTeX a plus.