We provide the highest quality of mathematically literate copyediting and typesetting in the industry. Most of our production editors hold graduate degrees in mathematics, and they undergo a careful selection and training program under the supervision of Silvio Levy.
We help start new top-quality peer-reviewed open-access research journals, or take extant journal initiatives to a higher level. For example, in collaboration with the International Research Center for the Mathematics and Mechanics of Complex Systems at the Università dell’Aquila (Italy), we have started the diamond open-access journal Mathematics and Mechanics of Complex Systems. We also recently became the publishers of the Journal of Software for Algebra and Geometry.
The Pacific Journal of Mathematics has used our production and subscription-management services since 2005. PJM was founded in 1951.
“MSP has provided the best-edited and best-priced production in PJM’s 60-year history. MSP has become an important resource for the mathematical community.”
Robert F. Brown
President, Pacific Journal of Mathematics
We offer full production services, taking an article from source to printer and website. Journals published or handled by MSP are subject to a rigorous production process; specifically, papers are
- converted to the journal’s format at high typesetting standards;
- edited for grammar, consistency, and clarity of exposition;
- laid out with attention to graphics, both color and black-and-white;
- linked to bibliographical sources and through internal cross-references;
- grouped into issues that are published electronically and then printed;
- deposited with indexing agencies: MathSciNet, Zentralblatt Math, Clarivate Analytics (Journal Impact Factor), CNKI, cnpLINKer (CNPIEC), and Google.
Contact us to discuss your specific needs and our pricing.